Articles of Dissolution

If you have a business entity that you know longer use, Articles of Dissolution must be filed with the Arizona Corporation Commission.  Before a Dissolution is complete, the Commission must receive a Certificate of Compliance from the Arizona Department of Revenue confirming that all taxes due have been paid.  Paralegal Consultants, Inc. can assist you in this process.

Be Sociable, Share!